Don Bosco, Nochchiyagama, Anuradhapura is a Parish that celebrates a living liturgy, more than a school it is now, a Home that welcomes, a Family that educates, a Playground for recreation, a Meeting place and a platform for service and a constant source of research for values which help in co-existence and co-operation.
To serve poor and abandoned youth through :
1. Faith formation: to be light and salt of the region.
2. Cultural and Educational formation: to understand and make the wcultural values ones own so as to incarnate in them the message of the wGospel. To impart an education both scholastic and technical to earn a wdecent livelihood.
3. Social formation: To help the young to take their place with dignity wwand wplay a role in the transformation of social life.
4. Artistic and Recreational formation to compete with the demands of wtoday's society.
5. Formation for Inter-religious dialogue and understanding.
6. Formation to true devotion to Mary.
- Youth centre
- Technical Center
- English Academy
- Inter-religious dialogue
- Ministry in Border Villages
- Pastoral Ministry in Border Villages
- Peace Building
- Rehabilitation of Ex-Combatants
Name: Fr. Roshantha Ranathunga
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Name: Fr. Susith Milroy
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Fr. Tissera Ajith
Name: Br. Kurias Cyriac
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Name: Cl. Warnakulasuriya Jesudasan
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org